Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla Destek’te Ara

Destek dolandırıcılığından kaçının. Mozilla sizden asla bir telefon numarasını aramanızı, mesaj göndermenizi veya kişisel bilgilerinizi paylaşmanızı istemez. Şüpheli durumları “Kötüye kullanım bildir” seçeneğini kullanarak bildirebilirsiniz.

Daha Fazlasını Öğren
Arşivlendi

I used to see a symbol with three colored balls rotating when I was downloading something. This feature is now missing! Why?

Vinod K Dangwal
  1. Numbered list item

1. For any download through Firefox browser, as soon as I clicked to download, I used to see an icon. 2. This icon had three coloured balls rotating, indicating that the download is in progress. 3. This feature is now missing. 4. Why is it so?

# Numbered list item 1. For any download through Firefox browser, as soon as I clicked to download, I used to see an icon. 2. This icon had three coloured balls rotating, indicating that the download is in progress. 3. This feature is now missing. 4. Why is it so?

Tüm Yanıtlar (1)

I am asking you! I can not reply myself.