Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla Destek’te Ara

Destek dolandırıcılığından kaçının. Mozilla sizden asla bir telefon numarasını aramanızı, mesaj göndermenizi veya kişisel bilgilerinizi paylaşmanızı istemez. Şüpheli durumları “Kötüye kullanım bildir” seçeneğini kullanarak bildirebilirsiniz.

Daha Fazlasını Öğren
Arşivlendi

I am having problem in downloading data.

Vinod K Dangwal

Upon opening any video an icon with three balls rotating used to show up when I wanted to download the same. This is missing. Kindly help.

Upon opening any video an icon with three balls rotating used to show up when I wanted to download the same. This is missing. Kindly help.

Tüm Yanıtlar (1)

You probably had the Video DownloadHelper add-on in your previous version of Firefox. In the new Firefox 8.0 version, add-ons are not automatically enabled. You may already have the add-on installed, but it may be disabled. Check your add-ons page and enable that add-on or just reinstall it. You can do so by going to \Firefox\Add-ons.

Edit: Adding this Add-ons Help article as well.

AJ Godinho tarafından tarihinde düzenlendi