Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla Destek’te Ara

Destek dolandırıcılığından kaçının. Mozilla sizden asla bir telefon numarasını aramanızı, mesaj göndermenizi veya kişisel bilgilerinizi paylaşmanızı istemez. Şüpheli durumları “Kötüye kullanım bildir” seçeneğini kullanarak bildirebilirsiniz.

Daha Fazlasını Öğren
Çözüldü Arşivlendi

Invited to download Firefox 4.0. Did it and cannot connect at all.

RHofer

Invited to upgrade to Firefox 4.0. Downloaded it. When prompted to move it to the Application folder, it instructed me to Replace the existing Firefox. When i try to open Firefox (which has a big circle with cross line through it, I get the message "Cannot open Firefox; not supported on this architecture. How can I download the OLDER version (3.16)?

Invited to upgrade to Firefox 4.0. Downloaded it. When prompted to move it to the Application folder, it instructed me to Replace the existing Firefox. When i try to open Firefox (which has a big circle with cross line through it, I get the message "Cannot open Firefox; not supported on this architecture. How can I download the OLDER version (3.16)?

Tüm Yanıtlar (3)

Seçilen çözüm

Firefox 4 requires at least OS X 10.5 and an Intel Mac. There is a third party version of Firefox 4 that runs on OS X 10.4/10.5 and PPC Macs, for details see http://www.floodgap.com/software/tenfourfox

If you prefer, you can get Firefox 3.6 from http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/all-older.html

Thank you very much for the information. I went back to v. 3.6 and my problem was solved. I wonder why Mozilla did this?

4.0 is not compatible with my machine-- how may I block the Firefox urgent start page reminders that I upgrade? Perhaps a Persona? Perhaps a new Home Page?

Thanks.