Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla Destek’te Ara

Destek dolandırıcılığından kaçının. Mozilla sizden asla bir telefon numarasını aramanızı, mesaj göndermenizi veya kişisel bilgilerinizi paylaşmanızı istemez. Şüpheli durumları “Kötüye kullanım bildir” seçeneğini kullanarak bildirebilirsiniz.

Daha Fazlasını Öğren
Arşivlendi

Type eror components classes (cid) is underfined

loured

Java Script Application Type Error components classes (cid) is undefined. I have a mac book running version OS X 10.5.8. I recently installed the latest version of firefox on my laptop and now getting this error everytime opening firefox.

Java Script Application Type Error components classes (cid) is undefined. I have a mac book running version OS X 10.5.8. I recently installed the latest version of firefox on my laptop and now getting this error everytime opening firefox.

Tüm Yanıtlar (1)

Do you have that problem when running in the Firefox SafeMode?
http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Safe+Mode
Don't select anything right now, just use "Continue in SafeMode."

If not, see this:
http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/troubleshooting+extensions+and+theme...