Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla Destek’te Ara

Destek dolandırıcılığından kaçının. Mozilla sizden asla bir telefon numarasını aramanızı, mesaj göndermenizi veya kişisel bilgilerinizi paylaşmanızı istemez. Şüpheli durumları “Kötüye kullanım bildir” seçeneğini kullanarak bildirebilirsiniz.

Daha Fazlasını Öğren
Arşivlendi

when I delete a cookie from the "show cookies" window, how can I get that cookie to automatically go to the exeptions list?

mc2na

Desired behavior: I used to be able to delete cookies from the "show cookies" window and they would automatically show up in the exceptions list and be blocked in future sessions.

Undesired behavior: Now, on a new install, I can delete the cookies from the "show cookies" window but they do not show up in the exceptions list.

??????? Help?

Desired behavior: I used to be able to delete cookies from the "show cookies" window and they would automatically show up in the exceptions list and be blocked in future sessions. Undesired behavior: Now, on a new install, I can delete the cookies from the "show cookies" window but they do not show up in the exceptions list. ??????? Help?

Tüm Yanıtlar (1)