Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla Destek’te Ara

Destek dolandırıcılığından kaçının. Mozilla sizden asla bir telefon numarasını aramanızı, mesaj göndermenizi veya kişisel bilgilerinizi paylaşmanızı istemez. Şüpheli durumları “Kötüye kullanım bildir” seçeneğini kullanarak bildirebilirsiniz.

Daha Fazlasını Öğren
Arşivlendi

Very recently, when I click on a link sent to me in an email, Firefox opens my homepage plus a separate page for the link. Up to 3 days ago, only one window would open specifically for the link. How can I stop this?

AnonymousUser

I'm running a Mac with system OS 10.5.8. and the latest version of Firefox.

This happened

Every time Firefox opened

== One week ago

I'm running a Mac with system OS 10.5.8. and the latest version of Firefox. == This happened == Every time Firefox opened == One week ago

Tüm Yanıtlar (1)

That is a bug on Mac: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=531552 - Firefox 3.6b opens two windows when opening external links

(please do not comment in bug reports, you can vote instead to show your interest)