Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla Destek’te Ara

Destek dolandırıcılığından kaçının. Mozilla sizden asla bir telefon numarasını aramanızı, mesaj göndermenizi veya kişisel bilgilerinizi paylaşmanızı istemez. Şüpheli durumları “Kötüye kullanım bildir” seçeneğini kullanarak bildirebilirsiniz.

Daha Fazlasını Öğren
Açık

Bookmarks Toolbar not working

tonyward.transform

My bookmark toolbar items have disappeared. When I click on the drop-down toolbar menu item it tells me the folder is empty. When I try to rebuild the toolbar bookmarks list it doesn't function. The toolbar doesn't respond.How can I get all my toolbar bookmarks back?

My bookmark toolbar items have disappeared. When I click on the drop-down toolbar menu item it tells me the folder is empty. When I try to rebuild the toolbar bookmarks list it doesn't function. The toolbar doesn't respond.How can I get all my toolbar bookmarks back?

Tüm Yanıtlar (1)

Hello,

Firefox automatically creates backups of your bookmarks, which can be helpful if your bookmarks are lost or missing. To recover them, follow the instructions below.

  1. Click the menu button Fx89menuButton, then click Bookmarks.
  2. Scroll to the bottom and click Manage Bookmarks.
  3. At the top of the Library window, click on Import and Backup and select Restore.
  4. Click the date of the bookmark backup you want to recover.
  5. In the new window that appears, click OK.

Your bookmarks from the selected date should now be restored.

For more information, see the Restore bookmarks from backup or move them to another computer article. For other solutions, see the Recover lost or missing Bookmarks article.

Did this fix your problems? Please report back to us!

Thank you.

Soru sorun

Mesajlara yanıt verebilmek için hesabınıza giriş yapmalısınız. Henüz hesabınız yoksa lütfen yeni bir soru sorun.