Showing questions for topic:
Showing questions tagged:

Firefox says NO to AI overview

Do NOT introduce AI overview like Google, which I have just deleted. We need to maintain human individualist cognitive processess and not ne brainwashed by Google AI over… (read more)

Do NOT introduce AI overview like Google, which I have just deleted. We need to maintain human individualist cognitive processess and not ne brainwashed by Google AI overviews that project bias and input thinking.

Archived 1 281

extra protection

I'm trying to sign up for Mozilla monitor and I got to the payments page and selected PayPal at which point it said that I would be directed to PayPal but I wasn't. There… (read more)

I'm trying to sign up for Mozilla monitor and I got to the payments page and selected PayPal at which point it said that I would be directed to PayPal but I wasn't. There was nothing else to click on on the page.

Solved Archived 1 150