updating
How often do you update
How often do you update
Meke seperate app bundle for new android version like 9 plus.
Aplikacja nie odpowiada Aplikacja Firefox nie odpowiada , co zrobić ?
The site (which I have used before on this phone) now tells me I must have Javascript enabled. I have looked through SUPPORT and I see 44 other inquiries on this topic b… (read more)
The site (which I have used before on this phone) now tells me I must have Javascript enabled. I have looked through SUPPORT and I see 44 other inquiries on this topic but no answers. HELP!
The Firefox homepage is constantly broadcasting privacy incentives and ways we can donate to improve a free web, yet they need the permission to access my camera, mic, fi… (read more)
The Firefox homepage is constantly broadcasting privacy incentives and ways we can donate to improve a free web, yet they need the permission to access my camera, mic, files and so on in exchange for the use of their program? I find this very contradictory, and would love to hear more from Firefox. I understand that certain permissions are necessary but i find the request for these things to be intrusive and upsetting when it's coming from a company that pats itself on the back when it comes to privacy and the fight for a free and open Internet.
Please at least provide the option to turn permissions that aren't necessary for the operation of Firefox on Android, off. Camera and mic, are not integral parts of my web search past time and therefore, i don't believe they are any of the Mozilla corporations interest either.
If there are ways to get back some of the privacy taken away by these requests using Android, as i understand getting away from all these permissions from every app is futile.. Please let me know. Maybe an app that retains some of these permissions, or blocks access to apps from accessing then? If there are suggestions out there I'm open to suggestions, thank you.
This is annoying, and I suspect may be interfering with my sending of email from my Shaw.ca account (though not from Gmail). Can you please help? Thanks … (read more)
This is annoying, and I suspect may be interfering with my sending of email from my Shaw.ca account (though not from Gmail). Can you please help? Thanks
Firefox delegete my telefhone and i dont wont that so iwont delete plaise
I wont delete firefox plaise
Why is Firefox telling me to do am update? I've updated several times and nothing!
Amazon and Google has a understanding that Google play or other apps can download on Amazon tablets.
Make a version for Kindle Fire 11 Pretty please 🙏
i cannot download playstore in my phone
Dear Mozilla, Here are still some people (including me) who are using Low-end devices with poor specifications in our country like (Bangladesh) So, please Bring back supp… (read more)
Dear Mozilla, Here are still some people (including me) who are using Low-end devices with poor specifications in our country like (Bangladesh) So, please Bring back support for Firefox lite! and at least make it available in play store of our region! We Need it! Please! Every time my family member or anyone who uses low end device, Firefox actual app lags in there, while old lite version worked perfectly before! so please bring back support and give us a favor!
Sir, it would be a great favor .That you people also add Urdu language in Firefox Because we are having difficulty translating
When I've updated Firefox ( 130.0)- from ( Play store); I've noticed that the new version in some way had been missplaced with the desktop version. However every time I o… (read more)
When I've updated Firefox ( 130.0)- from ( Play store); I've noticed that the new version in some way had been missplaced with the desktop version.
However every time I open a new tab- it will always open the Desktop version.
So,please if someone could publish the correct version.
How can I install the Firefox app not through my Google account
Failed to connect to imap.telstra.com/203.42.22.8 (port993) from 100.112.0.245 (port 49906) after 30000ms … (read more)
Failed to connect to imap.telstra.com/203.42.22.8 (port993) from 100.112.0.245 (port 49906) after 30000ms