Showing questions for topic:
Showing questions tagged:

consommation données VPN introuvable!

bonjour, j'utilise le VPN de firefox, j'ai compris ou trouver la consommation de données mensuel, seulement elle n'apparait pas dans la rubrique vie privée et sécurité d… (read more)

bonjour,

j'utilise le VPN de firefox, j'ai compris ou trouver la consommation de données mensuel, seulement elle n'apparait pas dans la rubrique vie privée et sécurité des paramètres!

Solved 2 110

Firefox browser keeps asking me to download app when I try to turn on VPN...

When I click on the Mozilla VPN app icon in the Mozilla Browser it requests that I download something rather than just turning it on. This is recent and I've never exper… (read more)

When I click on the Mozilla VPN app icon in the Mozilla Browser it requests that I download something rather than just turning it on. This is recent and I've never experienced it before... I have tried everything I can think of, but cannot get it to work properly...

Open 2 60

change in availability of beta VPN

I found out about the FF VPN beta a month or two ago and use it rarely. I was surprised today that clicking to enable it gives me a different beta VPN popup which requir… (read more)

I found out about the FF VPN beta a month or two ago and use it rarely. I was surprised today that clicking to enable it gives me a different beta VPN popup which required me to login. What is this about?

Open 1 1 90

Firefox internal vpn

i want to use the firefox internal version of vpn, but there is no buttom in the symbol row, And no symbol either when i choose "symbol row" settings :-(

Solved 1 110