Showing questions for topic:
Showing questions tagged:

Why is "Link" asking for my credit card information?

It looks like "Link" has hijacked my credit card, it is listed as what will pay Mozilla VPN. How can I avoid this and pay you directly the way I've done from the beginnin… (read more)

It looks like "Link" has hijacked my credit card, it is listed as what will pay Mozilla VPN. How can I avoid this and pay you directly the way I've done from the beginning.

Asking because there was several attempted frauds on my CC the bank stopped. Original CC has been blocked and cancelled. Went to put new CC information in and find it will go to "Link". Please explain if you can.

Open 1 30

Missing Mozilla VPN subscription

Hi! I've received an email informing about my upcoming VPN subscription reneval. But when I went to my subscriptions page I can only see "You have no active subscriptions… (read more)

Hi! I've received an email informing about my upcoming VPN subscription reneval. But when I went to my subscriptions page I can only see "You have no active subscriptions" message. Does it mean that my subscription is cancelled and the email message is wrong?

Open 1 20

I want to remove Paypal from my subscription and add a credit card

I want to remove Paypal from my Mozilla VPN subscription and add a credit card, but I can't figure out how to add a payment method. I tried removing Paypal, but it force… (read more)

I want to remove Paypal from my Mozilla VPN subscription and add a credit card, but I can't figure out how to add a payment method.

I tried removing Paypal, but it forced me to restore Paypal as the payment method.

How do I switch to a credit card?

Open 2 70

Request for Refund – Mozilla VPN Subscription

Dear Mozilla Support Team, I recently subscribed to Mozilla VPN and cancelled my subscription within the 30-day refund period. According to your Terms of Service, I am el… (read more)

Dear Mozilla Support Team,

I recently subscribed to Mozilla VPN and cancelled my subscription within the 30-day refund period.

According to your Terms of Service, I am eligible for a full refund. Therefore, I kindly request a refund of the €9.99 charge to the original payment method.

If you require any additional information to process my request, such as the email address associated with my account or my order number, I would be happy to provide it.

Thank you for your assistance. I look forward to your confirmation that the refund has been processed.

Kind regards,

Jakob

Open 1 30

My developer account has been blocked for some reason

Today I received this email: Hello, Your Extension Facebook Filter was manually reviewed by the Mozilla Add-ons team in an assessment performed on our own initiative of… (read more)

Today I received this email:


Hello,

Your Extension Facebook Filter was manually reviewed by the Mozilla Add-ons team in an assessment performed on our own initiative of content that was submitted to Mozilla Add-ons.

Our review found that your content violates the following Mozilla policy or policies: This add-on has been blocked due to a violation of Mozilla's Policies by the add-on or its developer..

Affected versions: 1.0


If I try to login to https://addons.mozilla.org


You do not have permission to perform this action.


So I guess I'm locked out now it seems, which is weird IMO as it's a very simple add on that collapses Facebook post of users I don't follow. I'm the only user as I did not make it public.


Also "This add-on has been blocked due to a violation of Mozilla's Policies by the add-on or its developer.." eh..? Does FF enforce Facebook policies now? ;-)

My issue is that I cannot appeal as I'm locked out of the URL too.

Any suggestions?

Open 2 50