Export bookmarks to Opera
You can export your Firefox bookmarks for use in other browsers. This guide shows you how to export your Firefox bookmarks and import them into Opera.
- For instructions moving your Firefox data to another installation of Firefox, see Moving your Firefox bookmarks and settings.
- To export your RSS/ATOM feeds in a way that can be easily imported into Opera, use the OPML Support Plugin extension.
Exporting bookmarks from Firefox
Click the , then click . Scroll to the bottom and click .Click the Bookmarks button and select to open the Library window.
- From the toolbar on the Library window, click
and choose .
- In the Export Bookmarks File window that opens, choose a location to save the file, which is named bookmarks.html by default. The desktop is usually a good spot, but any place that is easy to remember will work.
- Click the button. The Export Bookmarks File window will close.
- Close the Library window.
Your bookmarks are successfully exported from Firefox, to import them into Opera proceed to the next section.
Importing bookmarks into Opera
- Start Opera.
- Click on the button, selectClick on the menu and then select . The Bookmarks tab will open.
- In the Bookmarks tab, click
and select .
- Locate the bookmarks.html file you previously created and then click the button. A box will come up informing you that your bookmarks have been imported.
- Click on the button.