Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

ఇంకా తెలుసుకోండి
ఆర్కైవ్ చేయబడింది

I have a Kindle HDX where & how can I download Firefox to it, the app says unavailable

gina1234

I try to download the app from the Amazon app store & it says currently unavailable. Pls help

I try to download the app from the Amazon app store & it says currently unavailable. Pls help

ప్రత్యుత్తరాలన్నీ (1)

It is recommended that users who don't have access to the Play Store install Firefox Aurora from http://www.mozilla.org/en-US/mobile/aurora/

As this version of Firefox contains a self updater. Running a out of date browser is a risk.

న Kevin చే మార్చబడినది