Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

ఇంకా తెలుసుకోండి
ఆర్కైవ్ చేయబడింది

How do I put in proxy server settings?

Mimmicmnic

Thete is a proxy fot wifi at my college. I cannot find any option to put in those settings in my browser

Thete is a proxy fot wifi at my college. I cannot find any option to put in those settings in my browser

ప్రత్యుత్తరాలన్నీ (2)

See https://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Options+window+-+Advanced+panel? It is in the Network Panel -> Connection tab

That won't work. The Options Window page is for Firefox on the desktop. Try https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/mobile/addon/proxy-mobile/ or edit the proxy preferences by typing about:config in the address bar and filtering on proxy.