Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

ఇంకా తెలుసుకోండి
Solved ఆర్కైవ్ చేయబడింది

Downloaded Firefox 4 after pop up advice. Keep getting same pop up. Obviously Firefox 4 is not downloading

fasteddie

From Yahoo toolbar got adivice to download Firefox 4. Did this and saved file. Every time I log in I get the same pop up advice. It seems that Firefox 4 is not downloading on my system.

From Yahoo toolbar got adivice to download Firefox 4. Did this and saved file. Every time I log in I get the same pop up advice. It seems that Firefox 4 is not downloading on my system.

ప్రత్యుత్తరాలన్నీ (1)

ఎంపిక చేసిన పరిష్కారం

Try updating via Help | Check For Updates.