Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

ఇంకా తెలుసుకోండి
ఆర్కైవ్ చేయబడింది

How do I manage browser security settings?

nicholsonblownglass

I am trying to copy and paste html into icontact.com (newsletter) from my Dreamweaver but I get a message that says "Because of your browser security settings, the editor is not able to access your clipboard data directly." I am lost. icontact couldn't help - browser issue. I work on a MAC.

I am trying to copy and paste html into icontact.com (newsletter) from my Dreamweaver but I get a message that says "Because of your browser security settings, the editor is not able to access your clipboard data directly." I am lost. icontact couldn't help - browser issue. I work on a MAC.

ప్రత్యుత్తరాలన్నీ (1)