Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

ఇంకా తెలుసుకోండి
Open

I can't remember my password & tried to make a new one but still can't open emails.

norwoodpark

Emails won't open because I can't remember password.

Emails won't open because I can't remember password.

ప్రత్యుత్తరాలన్నీ (1)

The only password that Thunderbird uses for itself is one you can use to protect your saved email account's passwords. It does not prevent you from using Thunderbird, only from viewing the saved passwords.

If you have forgotten your actual email account password, and you have no record of it otherwise, you will have to reset it on your email provider's web site. Then you can update Thunderbird with your new password.

ఒక ప్రశ్న అడగండి

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.