Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

ఇంకా తెలుసుకోండి
Open

I'm recovering my Google account and trying to make sure there is no more devices signed in

kennygreen1934

I just intered my Google account incognito after going through the recovery. I want to secure it and make sure no one else is signed in. I down loaded Firefox to assist me in my recovery. Because it was obvious I wasn't in control of my phone.

I just intered my Google account incognito after going through the recovery. I want to secure it and make sure no one else is signed in. I down loaded Firefox to assist me in my recovery. Because it was obvious I wasn't in control of my phone.

ప్రత్యుత్తరాలన్నీ (1)

Hi

This does not sound like an issue with Firefox for Android but is something that the Google support team should be able to help you with.

ఒక ప్రశ్న అడగండి

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.