Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

ఇంకా తెలుసుకోండి
Open

Unable to download Gmail attachments from Firefox browser

Soham B

I am unable to download Gmail attachments, they are getting downloaded without extension and this is happening since last few days.

This didn't use to happen before, tried and tested with multiple emails and multiple attachments, if I refresh the browser and then try immediately it works correctly, but if I leave the browser idle or navitgate through multiple emails then it gets downloaded without extenstion. Tried clearing cache for all websites, still it persists.

I am unable to download Gmail attachments, they are getting downloaded without extension and this is happening since last few days. This didn't use to happen before, tried and tested with multiple emails and multiple attachments, if I refresh the browser and then try immediately it works correctly, but if I leave the browser idle or navitgate through multiple emails then it gets downloaded without extenstion. Tried clearing cache for all websites, still it persists.
జోడించిన స్క్రీన్షాట్లు

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.