Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

ఇంకా తెలుసుకోండి
Open

Authentication error when trying to sign in.

7fmdj46stj

At one time, I was able to access my email with Thunderbird. Then Thunderbird stopped working, and I didn't have time to research why. Monday, I bought a new Macbook. After installation, Thunderbird says "account settings found." Then it asks for a password. My password no longer works. Instead, I get a message: "Authentication failed. Unable to log in at server. Probably wrong configuration, username or password." What, if anything, can I do?

At one time, I was able to access my email with Thunderbird. Then Thunderbird stopped working, and I didn't have time to research why. Monday, I bought a new Macbook. After installation, Thunderbird says "account settings found." Then it asks for a password. My password no longer works. Instead, I get a message: "Authentication failed. Unable to log in at server. Probably wrong configuration, username or password." What, if anything, can I do?

ప్రత్యుత్తరాలన్నీ (1)

Reporter, have you resolved your issue? Please let us know.

ఒక ప్రశ్న అడగండి

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.