Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

ఇంకా తెలుసుకోండి
Solved

VPN-button not in menu bar

Georg

According to the release-notes, Firefox 150 should include a VPN service that can be activated by clicking on an icon in the menubar. However, on both of my machines running Firefox 150.0 (Windows 11 in a VM (Winboat) and Ubuntu), I can't see the icon nor in Settings there is any option named VPN.

According to the release-notes, Firefox 150 should include a VPN service that can be activated by clicking on an icon in the menubar. However, on both of my machines running Firefox 150.0 (Windows 11 in a VM (Winboat) and Ubuntu), I can't see the icon nor in Settings there is any option named VPN.
జోడించిన స్క్రీన్షాట్లు

ప్రత్యుత్తరాలన్నీ (1)

ఎంపిక చేసిన పరిష్కారం

I had a similar issue

Try going to a new tab and type about:config then type browser.ipprotection.enabled into the preference name then toggle it using the arrows or double clicking. This worked for me, hope it helps

I got this from here

dandaman2613 said

I found this by searching with google. Using a new tab on your browser type in about:config a search bar comes up, type in browser.ipprotection.enabled if it says false then you should be able to push the button all the way on the right to set it to true.
ఒక ప్రశ్న అడగండి

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.