Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

ఇంకా తెలుసుకోండి
ఆర్కైవ్ చేయబడింది

Calender function for Thunderbird app on Android

O.Schneider13

Hallo everybody, I replaced my outlook app with Thunderbird and happy with the e-mail function. But I'm desperatly looking for a calender integration. Is there a funtionality I didn't see or do I need to use an add-in? I couldn't find something in the forum yet. Kind regards Oliver

Hallo everybody, I replaced my outlook app with Thunderbird and happy with the e-mail function. But I'm desperatly looking for a calender integration. Is there a funtionality I didn't see or do I need to use an add-in? I couldn't find something in the forum yet. Kind regards Oliver

ప్రత్యుత్తరాలన్నీ (1)

The TB mobile app doesn't currently support any calender functionality or plugins.

The feature has been highly requested by the community. You can vote for this via the Mozilla connect link below.

https://connect.mozilla.org/t5/ideas/calendar-support-on-thunderbird-mobile/idi-p/76394

The Thunderbird team have stated on their state of the Thunder blog:

"For calendar explorations, we’ll determine whether it’s better to integrate with the native Android calendar or build a calendar section for the app."