Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

ఇంకా తెలుసుకోండి
Solved ఆర్కైవ్ చేయబడింది

Not all email account folders showing

Izzy Izzy

Hi All, no matter what I try, seems for my POP3 accounts I am unable to see all my folders. I am unable to find a way to a way to configure the account as IMAP. Seems there is manual override to set up account as IMAP?

In Outlook, this all works well these accounts are setup as IMAP.

Hi All, no matter what I try, seems for my POP3 accounts I am unable to see all my folders. I am unable to find a way to a way to configure the account as IMAP. Seems there is manual override to set up account as IMAP? In Outlook, this all works well these accounts are setup as IMAP.
జోడించిన స్క్రీన్షాట్లు

ప్రత్యుత్తరాలన్నీ (2)

You cannot change a POP account to an IMAP account. Instead, you must create an IMAP account.

ఎంపిక చేసిన పరిష్కారం

David, thank you. I am now up and running.