Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

ఇంకా తెలుసుకోండి
Solved ఆర్కైవ్ చేయబడింది

doesn´t work the opción to show read-unread emails

profesorjavierzamora

I have several accounts. All of them works about show or not read-unread emails. Only one of my accounts doesn´t work the opción to show read-unread emails. The only diference when I click the option is showing the number of unread emails.

I have several accounts. All of them works about show or not read-unread emails. Only one of my accounts doesn´t work the opción to show read-unread emails. The only diference when I click the option is showing the number of unread emails.
జోడించిన స్క్రీన్షాట్లు
ఈ సందర్భంలో ఈ సమాధానం చదవండి

ఎంపిక చేసిన పరిష్కారం

In the main Thunderbird window try View (Alt-V) - Threads - All.

Alternatively press Alt or F10 to bring up the menu bar in case it is hidden.

న christ1 చే మార్చబడినది

ప్రత్యుత్తరాలన్నీ (4)

I don't think I understand what the problem is. What are you trying to achieve?

simply I want to see the read emails I has been looking the options to change this but I don´t found it.

ఎంపిక చేసిన పరిష్కారం

In the main Thunderbird window try View (Alt-V) - Threads - All.

Alternatively press Alt or F10 to bring up the menu bar in case it is hidden.

న christ1 చే మార్చబడినది

Great! finally! thank you very much. I did not found the problem for long time. It has been a great help