Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

ఇంకా తెలుసుకోండి
ఆర్కైవ్ చేయబడింది

Why my website http://doynikdiganto.com can not browsing from any mozilla browser pls solve it.

Mijankhan

Http://doynikdiganto.com is a online news papers web in bangladesh. Unfortunately a virus attracted them has installed. Than I remove all now all free from any virus. So why I can not browser from any mozilla browser? Show web link block. so pls solve it

Http://doynikdiganto.com is a online news papers web in bangladesh. Unfortunately a virus attracted them has installed. Than I remove all now all free from any virus. So why I can not browser from any mozilla browser? Show web link block. so pls solve it

ప్రత్యుత్తరాలన్నీ (1)

Firefox uses data from Google's SafeBrowsing service. This the current "live" status check:

https://www.google.com/transparencyreport/safebrowsing/diagnostic/index.html#url=doynikdiganto.com

More info: How does built-in Phishing and Malware Protection work? -- I think you'll be interested in the last section