Showing questions for topic:
Showing questions tagged:

Windows don't load after and hour of use. v154, Mac

For the last few days after an hour (or so) of use, browser windows try to load but don't finish. I checked the Mac activity monitor and see that FirefoxCP webextensions … (மேலும் படிக்க)

For the last few days after an hour (or so) of use, browser windows try to load but don't finish. I checked the Mac activity monitor and see that FirefoxCP webextensions is hogging memory--8GB! MacOS 26.6.2, Firefox for mac 154.0.1. Did the same thing for MacOS26.5.2. Is AI doing in performance? How can I find what to turn off?

Open 6 30

"manage site list ..." is empty

Recent update nuked all my custom containers, and closed every page that was currently open within those containers (pretty devastating bug). Now, I go to add sites to th… (மேலும் படிக்க)

Recent update nuked all my custom containers, and closed every page that was currently open within those containers (pretty devastating bug).

Now, I go to add sites to the new custom containers I made to replace the earlier ones. When I go Manage Containers > pick a custom container > "manage site list ..." and there is no list. Just a blank window.

Open 2 30

Can't add extension, just get a throbber that never stops

I'm on FF 154.0. The power went out here and when it came back and I booted the desktop computer something had changed in FF. I used to see the active tab as green in … (மேலும் படிக்க)

I'm on FF 154.0. The power went out here and when it came back and I booted the desktop computer something had changed in FF.

I used to see the active tab as green in the tab bar and yellow for the rest, but now they're all gray until I mouse over the bar and only then does it turn green/yellow.

I struggled with this for many hours trying many //active tab color// solutions I found in searches but nothing got it back to my old behavior.

So as a last resort I tried adding the Firefox Color extension, but when I click Add to Firefox it just turns into a throbber that never changes so it doesn't install. I'm stuck!

Frustrated!!

Open 14 70

Initialising Addons.

I have installed various extensions, and pinned same to toolbar. To activate these, I simply click the icon. However, there are several addons I've installed which are n… (மேலும் படிக்க)

I have installed various extensions, and pinned same to toolbar. To activate these, I simply click the icon.

However, there are several addons I've installed which are not pinned to the toolbar. These I cannot seem to start.

How to proceed ?

Open 1 20

impossible d'installer l'extension password manager de Kaspersky

Bonjour, j'utilise la version 154.0.1 de firefox sur mon ordinateur et depuis plus d'un mois , cette extension a disparu et il m'est impossible de la retrouver et de l'in… (மேலும் படிக்க)

Bonjour, j'utilise la version 154.0.1 de firefox sur mon ordinateur et depuis plus d'un mois , cette extension a disparu et il m'est impossible de la retrouver et de l'installer .Pouvez-vous me dépanner. en vous remerciant.

Open 1 70

How do I manually give permissions for an extension?

I'm trying to use an extension that requires the "Access your data for sites in the youtube.com domain" permission but the permissions pop-up isn't appearing. I've tried … (மேலும் படிக்க)

I'm trying to use an extension that requires the "Access your data for sites in the youtube.com domain" permission but the permissions pop-up isn't appearing. I've tried with several extensions and restarted the browser already.

Solved 1 40

Неполодаки после обновления

После обновления начали намертво подвисать странички (на данный момент заметил на youtube и в google, при попытке войти в аккаунт кнопка просто не прожимается), как выясн… (மேலும் படிக்க)

После обновления начали намертво подвисать странички (на данный момент заметил на youtube и в google, при попытке войти в аккаунт кнопка просто не прожимается), как выяснилось причина в том, что новое обновление не совместимо с расширением absplayer, когда его отключаю всё работает исправно. Что делать в такой ситуации, и будет ли патч в ближайшее время? Расширение мне крайне необходимо, а с их стороны никаких обновлений также нет

Solved 4 91

Cannot search for additional extensions from about:addons page

Cannot reach extensions search from Firefox about:addons page. I keep getting the following when I search for any extension. Error 503 Backend.max_conn reached Backend.ma… (மேலும் படிக்க)

Cannot reach extensions search from Firefox about:addons page. I keep getting the following when I search for any extension.

Error 503 Backend.max_conn reached Backend.max_conn reached Error 54113 Details: cache-bfi-krnt7300022-BFI 1787247272 698900040 Varnish cache server


Firefox lately seems to create problems every time it is updated. I am really leaning towards making MSEdge my default browser because I am tired of these problems cropping up at each major update. I spent several hours this morning making sure my bookmarks and my saved logins and passwords were up to date with what I have in Firefox plus making sure my privacy and security were at it's tightest and strongest there. Major updates for Firefox use to go smoothly and seamlessly but that is now questionable.

Respectfully

Solved 2 10