Showing questions for topic:
Showing questions tagged:

Snooze tabs not working after update, suggestions please?

Hi all, After the last update the former Mozilla Test Pilot "Snooze Tabs" isn't working for me any more, I tell a tab to snooze and it just stays where it is. https://add… (மேலும் படிக்க)

Hi all,

After the last update the former Mozilla Test Pilot "Snooze Tabs" isn't working for me any more, I tell a tab to snooze and it just stays where it is. https://addons.mozilla.org/en-GB/firefox/addon/snoozetabs/

I've tried running with addons disabled and then running with addons active again and the behaviour is the same. It's the same behaviour whether I run from the toolbar or the context menu.

I'm presuming this problem is related to Firefox update mechanics. Any suggestions for how to get this working again please?

Cheers :)

Open 8 110

I've been waiting for three days to activate my addons

hello dear Please can you review my addons (extensions) for three days to activate my eyes, but no epidemics https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/developers/addon/js-deep-scr… (மேலும் படிக்க)

hello dear Please can you review my addons (extensions) for three days to activate my eyes, but no epidemics

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/developers/addon/js-deep-scraper-pro/

Solved 3 30

Release 150.2 Issue

FYI I was having issues signing onto my citizens online checking account and also signing onto my email account with comcast. After a while I disabled the NOSCRIPT exten… (மேலும் படிக்க)

FYI I was having issues signing onto my citizens online checking account and also signing onto my email account with comcast. After a while I disabled the NOSCRIPT extension which solved both issues. I believe this problem may have coincided with release 150.2

Solved 2 20

Firefox is not allowing LastPass to funciton properly.

I'm sure it's a setting but I can't figure out which one. It has always logged me out when I close or update the browser, which is a minor inconvenience. And in that ins… (மேலும் படிக்க)

I'm sure it's a setting but I can't figure out which one.

It has always logged me out when I close or update the browser, which is a minor inconvenience. And in that instance when I got to log in, it has indicated that a verification email has been sent to my account, and historically clicking that does the trick.

Now it does one of two things: It will either tell me to click on the verification email sent to my email account but the verification email it never arrives, or it will simply remain static, as if I never entered a password at all.

Very frustrating, please tell me which settings to change and I'll do it. Thanks!

Open 1 40