This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
Crash ID: bp-1807b52d-1d1c-4877-b3e5-5b0792130320
Firefox crashed randomly when I'm watching youtube. Sometimes, youtube opened and I'm working in other app or playing game.
All Replies (3)
hello, this is an issue with hardware acceleration - please try updatiion of yopur graphic driver
and if that doesn't work
Try disabling graphics hardware acceleration. Since this feature was added to Firefox, it has gradually improved, but there still are a few glitches.
You might need to restart Firefox in order for this to take effect, so save all work first (e.g., mail you are composing, online documents you're editing, etc.).
Then perform these steps:
- Click the orange Firefox button at the top left, then select the "Options" button, or, if there is no Firefox button at the top, go to Tools > Options.
- In the Firefox options window click the Advanced tab, then select "General".
- In the settings list, you should find the Use hardware acceleration when available checkbox. Uncheck this checkbox.
- Now, restart Firefox and see if the problems persist.
Additionally, please check for updates for your graphics driver by following the steps mentioned in the following Knowledge base articles:
Did this fix your problems? Please report back to us! also clear cache and cookies
You can check for problems with current Flash plugin versions and try these:
- disable a possible RealPlayer Browser Record Plugin extension for Firefox and update the RealPlayer if installed
- disable protected mode in Flash 11.3 and later
- disable hardware acceleration in the Flash plugin
I have disabled all addons, and I never have RealPlayer, but crashes occur anyway. Some time ago it was just "flash player crashed" inside firefox, but now the browser itself crashes. Also I have latest NVIDIA driver installed, ver 314.07.