Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Iskanje po podpori

Izogibajte se prevarantski tehnični podpori. Nikoli vam ne bomo naročili, da pokličete telefonsko številko ali nam pošljete osebne podatke. Sumljivo dejavnost prijavite z gumbom »Prijavi zlorabo«.

Več o tem
Arhivirano

I keep getting request to update but I am waiting until it is compatible with Ancestry.com print feature; will be notified when this happens

vmthompson

I have ancestry.com and the new update is not compatible----when will it be-----it is no good to me unless I can print from ancestry.

I have ancestry.com and the new update is not compatible----when will it be-----it is no good to me unless I can print from ancestry.

Vsi odgovori (1)

I understand that the site has a lot of different kinds of media. As a person who doesn't use the site, I don't have any personal experience with where there could be problems. Have you tried the Ancestry forums? I'm not seeing a lot of printing problems. For example: printing census sheets when FireFox is my browser.