Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Iskanje po podpori

Izogibajte se prevarantski tehnični podpori. Nikoli vam ne bomo naročili, da pokličete telefonsko številko ali nam pošljete osebne podatke. Sumljivo dejavnost prijavite z gumbom »Prijavi zlorabo«.

Več o tem
Rešeno Arhivirano

Firefox 4 not compatible with Ancestry can I download Firefox 3.6.16?

dipdip

Today I removed Firefox 3.6.16 and downloaded Firefox 4 and immediately began having problems with functions in Ancestry.com who advised me that Firefox 4 is not currently compatible with Ancestry.com. I prefer not to use internet explorer and really need to re-install Firefox 3.6.l6 am I able to do this? Please help!.

Today I removed Firefox 3.6.16 and downloaded Firefox 4 and immediately began having problems with functions in Ancestry.com who advised me that Firefox 4 is not currently compatible with Ancestry.com. I prefer not to use internet explorer and really need to re-install Firefox 3.6.l6 am I able to do this? Please help!.

Vsi odgovori (2)

Izbrana rešitev

Many thanks for your help the-edmeister, I have now re-installed Firefox 3.l6.6 and am back in familiary territory.