Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Iskanje po podpori

Izogibajte se prevarantski tehnični podpori. Nikoli vam ne bomo naročili, da pokličete telefonsko številko ali nam pošljete osebne podatke. Sumljivo dejavnost prijavite z gumbom »Prijavi zlorabo«.

Več o tem
Arhivirano

when will the new Firefox be compatible with the Ancestry.com advanced viewer?

Deegib

when I try to upgrade to the new Firefox, I get a message that states that the Ancestry.com advanced image viewer is not compatible with it. I have been getting this message for weeks now. When will the new Firefox be compatible with this image viewer?

when I try to upgrade to the new Firefox, I get a message that states that the Ancestry.com advanced image viewer is not compatible with it. I have been getting this message for weeks now. When will the new Firefox be compatible with this image viewer?

Vsi odgovori (1)

Sorry, it is up to whoever created that Ancestry.com advanced image viewer to keep it up to date as Mozilla releases new versions of Firefox, not the other way around.

BTW, you are 3 versions behind the current Firefox 8.0 version.