error receiving mail from gmail
I have tried to send mail from gmail to my Thunderbird account and the connection has been refused by your server
I have tried to send mail from gmail to my Thunderbird account and the connection has been refused by your server
I am totally blind and have the most current version of JAWS, Windows 11 Pro, and Thunderbird installed on my HP desktop. Somehow, I'm no longer able to navigate between… (ďalšie informácie)
I am totally blind and have the most current version of JAWS, Windows 11 Pro, and Thunderbird installed on my HP desktop. Somehow, I'm no longer able to navigate between accounts on this computer. (I'm currently using another computer to send this message). On my other system, JAWS reads/speaks everything, whether I'm in Word, Edge, or Chrome. In Thunderbird, I get a "forms open" sound, and the speech says, "about". When I hit the Escape key, I'm out of "forms mode," and the screen seems to be blank. I can't seem to tab anywhere or get into any of the accounts to read my email. How do I fix this? I don't want to hve to uninstall Thumderbird and risk losing all my emails. (All accounts set up for IMAP).--Matthew Chao
Hello, I'm trying to add accounts through a QR code from Windows onto an old Xiaomi Redmi phone running Thunderbird 23.1 (32). FWIW, it's running a custom ROM with Androi… (ďalšie informácie)
Hello,
I'm trying to add accounts through a QR code from Windows onto an old Xiaomi Redmi phone running Thunderbird 23.1 (32). FWIW, it's running a custom ROM with Android 13.
Google didn't help: I find no Settings in the main menu, clicking on "Get started" displays no QR code option, and if clicking on "K-9 settings", I'm prompted for passwords later.
What's a girl to do?
Thank you.
I always run a high contrast setting in Windows 10. Since about a year ago, themes no longer work in Firefox when Windows has a high contrast setting enabled. The website… (ďalšie informácie)
I always run a high contrast setting in Windows 10. Since about a year ago, themes no longer work in Firefox when Windows has a high contrast setting enabled. The website contrast override colors settings in the accessibility settings of Firefox do nothing to change the menu bar at the top of the window. Is this a known issue? Will my browser be ugly forever?
With the 157 update the colors of containers are now much harder to distinguish. Red, orange, purple, pink, and yellow all are much darker making them almost appear as th… (ďalšie informácie)
With the 157 update the colors of containers are now much harder to distinguish. Red, orange, purple, pink, and yellow all are much darker making them almost appear as the same color. The icons have changed as well which gives each icon less color to stand out. I believe this update makes having different colors somewhat useless especially if someone is colorblind. I've attached screenshots of both the latest 157 update and what 156.01 looked like and you can clearly see the difference. Changing themes, dark/light mode doesn't help. Is there a way to have brighter colors for containers back?
please allow spectrum users to retain previous colors. STOP DISENFRANCCHISING UN-NORMAL FOLKS
Hello Since I changed my TB Android incoming server setting from POP to IMAP, Android has repeatedly reported app crashes. It asked me to clear cache, which I tried. See … (ďalšie informácie)
Hello Since I changed my TB Android incoming server setting from POP to IMAP, Android has repeatedly reported app crashes. It asked me to clear cache, which I tried. See img attached. Eventually it said it was putting the app into deep sleep. Yesterday, after I sent an email to a gmail acct I was unable to find a copy of the email in a sent folder, there wasn't any Sent folder. There were only 2 folders, Inbox & Outbox. I expected there to be Sent & Draft folders. Eventually I discovered via Manage folders an Inbox.sent & Inbox.drafts. So I tried to change folders so Sent & Drafts are at the same level as Inbox & Outbox. Yesterday there were approx 26 emails in the Inbox. This morning there are 3 new emails in the Inbox & the 26 emails have disappeared & Inbox.sent, Inbox.drafts have disappeared. The 3rd & 4th attachments show the current folder settings. My TB Desktop incoming server swrting is POP. Please tell me what I am doing wrong & what I must do to be able to see all my emails, received & sent. Thank you
Message appears saying app not available to allow Firefox installation
Display Problem: Each time I sign-in the - User ID field and Password field are white boxes, and the text I type is also white (invisible) on a white background, them fi… (ďalšie informácie)
Display Problem: Each time I sign-in the - User ID field and Password field are white boxes, and the text I type is also white (invisible) on a white background, them fie;d are working but the text color is wrong . Please help me unmasking this problem to become visible (normally) again. Thank you.
It's not letting me put in my email address it says try keep saying try again and try again try again I've only got this one email address I can use and it says something… (ďalšie informácie)
It's not letting me put in my email address it says try keep saying try again and try again try again I've only got this one email address I can use and it says something went wrong try again and it's brand new email address can't know what can go wrong with it something is and the assistant said to go to my settings and do this that and the other I've done that and I don't know what time it is I don't know what the hell's going on I'm not texting I'm 65 and disabled with one eye please help
whenever i try to scroll local newspaper of even NY times firefox freezes and i have to reload the page. also on Schwab.com i can not use the pop up quick buy/sell featur… (ďalšie informácie)
whenever i try to scroll local newspaper of even NY times firefox freezes and i have to reload the page. also on Schwab.com i can not use the pop up quick buy/sell feature as it freezes the page and i can not reload the page of close the page, i have to kill firefox. taht along with the problem of firefox displaying "server unreachable" when MS Edge works just fine. these problems have made firefox unusable to me. [redacted email from public forum]
I went to about.config and set accessibility.blockautorefresh to true and tipranks.com is still Auto refreshing. It's aggravating. … (ďalšie informácie)
I went to about.config and set accessibility.blockautorefresh to true and tipranks.com is still Auto refreshing. It's aggravating.
Не могу войти в about: config.
I am blind in my left eye, and use my right eye to see. I can't seem to change where search results will show, as it is always on the left hand side where I cannot see. I… (ďalšie informácie)
I am blind in my left eye, and use my right eye to see. I can't seem to change where search results will show, as it is always on the left hand side where I cannot see.
Is it possible to center search results? That way I don't have to turn my entire head to read the search results. If not that, is it possible to have the search results take up the screen more? Because it is limited to a very narrow width of the window with such abundant space. I've attached a screenshot to show what I mean. This is at 100% zoom.
I have to change the zoom, but even then it is still so far to the left. The second photo is at 130% zoom.
I hope to hear back on how to make using firefox easier for me. Thank you, - J
I don't know why Firefox did not start today. I am not tech savvy so I would like a real person to help me restore firefox. Been trying to do it for hours and need to do … (ďalšie informácie)
I don't know why Firefox did not start today. I am not tech savvy so I would like a real person to help me restore firefox. Been trying to do it for hours and need to do some computer work. Any help appreciated. Thanks.
Select vpn location
Do you get a free VPN trial?
Dear All, I would be most grateful of any answers to my question, please. I currently have an Android mobile phone, and I use Firefox for Android as my main browser. Coul… (ďalšie informácie)
Dear All,
I would be most grateful of any answers to my question, please.
I currently have an Android mobile phone, and I use Firefox for Android as my main browser.
Could anyone please tell me how I could change from Firefox for Android to Google, please?
I have tried to change the default browser, but am met with a screen saying Firefox.
I have been asked by my employer to process a form of ID, and it only works with Safari and Google. Safari is obviously out, but how to set Google as my default, please?
Marek
Sir, I am a court staff. I am using DCMS portal everyday for my office use. unfortunately I cannot login in DCMS portal via my this PC since yesterday night I can login… (ďalšie informácie)
Sir, I am a court staff. I am using DCMS portal everyday for my office use. unfortunately I cannot login in DCMS portal via my this PC since yesterday night I can login DCMS portal through my phone using same user id and password. .Please solve this issue at the earliest.
Yours faithfully,
Minimol.KS
After the crash this morning (19/9/26) I cannot receive or send emails but can access existing emails (open them as well) I spoke to Telstra & they tested my bigpon… (ďalšie informácie)
After the crash this morning (19/9/26) I cannot receive or send emails but can access existing emails (open them as well) I spoke to Telstra & they tested my bigpond.net.au account & advised all working So must be Thunderbird. In dealing with Telstra I changed my password. I have tried the old passwod & the new password but error message comes up log in to "Telstra account [redacted] @bigpond.net.au (POP3) failed" as I cannot receive emails can I be contacted via [redacted] or [redacted] @gmail.com Hoping this can be fixed Thanks Peter Carson Cleveland, Queensland
/redacted phone# and emails from public community support forum.