Attachment bug
So here is what I know I could attach file in 156.0.1 then upgraded to 157.0 and now the attach button does not work!
Please help!
Thanks
So here is what I know I could attach file in 156.0.1 then upgraded to 157.0 and now the attach button does not work!
Please help!
Thanks
nowt more to say
I suddenly can't add any attachments, the button simply does nothing. I restarted Thunderbird, restarted computer - nothing. What is wrong?
I use Thunderbird for email. Suddenly I can neither attach nor insert files/photos into an outgoing email. Also, keyboard shortcut ctrl+shift+A doesn't work and is greyed… (ďalšie informácie)
I use Thunderbird for email. Suddenly I can neither attach nor insert files/photos into an outgoing email. Also, keyboard shortcut ctrl+shift+A doesn't work and is greyed out. I have no extensions and troubleshooting mode doesn't work either. What's wrong?
I cannot add attachments to outgoing emails. I recently ran CCCleaner and I think it removed whatever facilitates attachments. This has never happened before.
I can't get an attachment to an email message. When I select the 'attach' button, nothing happens. I recently cloned my C: drive and am concerned that something didn't ge… (ďalšie informácie)
I can't get an attachment to an email message. When I select the 'attach' button, nothing happens. I recently cloned my C: drive and am concerned that something didn't get cloned properly
Running Windows 10 and Thunderbird 153.4 and cant attach a file using CTRL+SHIFT+A or the Attach Button
I received an email and when I responded to that I need to attach a document. I was unable to attach it. I went to another email and it also would not attach any document… (ďalšie informácie)
I received an email and when I responded to that I need to attach a document. I was unable to attach it. I went to another email and it also would not attach any document???
I cannot add an attachment, when I press any attachment button nothing happens
Just recently, the "Attach" button in the top right corner of emails in Thunderbird has stopped working. You can click it but it will not open a window to select a file t… (ďalšie informácie)
Just recently, the "Attach" button in the top right corner of emails in Thunderbird has stopped working. You can click it but it will not open a window to select a file to attach. Similarly, the yellow reminder bar will not allow attachments to be selected.
However, it is still possible to attach a file by dragging and dropping from an open older in Windows Explorer.
The version of Thunderbird I am running is Thunderbird 153.4.0esr (64-bit) [showing as up to date] running on OS Windows 11 Home Version 25H2.
I tried removing the button and then reinstating it (a fix suggested online) but this had no affect. I also checked in properties that the Run as Administrator box was not ticked.
Another fix suggested on line was to rename the file xulstore.json as xulstore.json.old, but this did not solve the problem either.
Any help in solving this problem would be appreciated. Thanks.
I can't attach files to sent email, can you help fix this?
Thunderbird flatpak -1.0 I recently lost the ability to attach files of any kind to messages. when I click the button to attach, no option to choose messages from file… (ďalšie informácie)
Thunderbird flatpak -1.0 I recently lost the ability to attach files of any kind to messages. when I click the button to attach, no option to choose messages from files are available. I cannot go to the file and share with Thunderbird. I cannot copy a file and attach it. I have tried restarting Thunderbird, and my system (Po_OS Linux) with no result. thanks for the assistance!
Leider ist es seit 2 Tagen nicht mehr möglich, über Thunderbird Anhänge zu einer E-Mail hinzuzufügen.
隣同士のPC2台とも同時に右上の「添付」のショートカットをクリックしても次に進めません。 セキュリティーソフトは「ソークネクスト」
I did a routine update a day or two ago. Since then I can no longer attach files to emails. Has a setting changed? If so, can you let me know how I can restore this funct… (ďalšie informácie)
I did a routine update a day or two ago. Since then I can no longer attach files to emails. Has a setting changed? If so, can you let me know how I can restore this function? Many thanks, Mark N
Sehr geehrte Damen und Herren, wenn ich auf dem Schalter "Anhängen" klicke kann ich keine Datei einfügen.
when composing outbound email message ATTACH key is at top right hand corner of screen. If attachment is required and ATTCH key is clicked choice of File(s) or Webpage sh… (ďalšie informácie)
when composing outbound email message ATTACH key is at top right hand corner of screen. If attachment is required and ATTCH key is clicked choice of File(s) or Webpage shows. If File(s) option is clicked Home -File Explorer comes up from which required file can be selected. This function has recently ceased to work. How can I reactivate the ATTACH function? Please assist, thank you, Chris
Suddenly I can't attach images (or anything) to outgoing emails. I do this a lot and it worked fine all day yesterday, then stopped in the evening. When I click the Attac… (ďalšie informácie)
Suddenly I can't attach images (or anything) to outgoing emails. I do this a lot and it worked fine all day yesterday, then stopped in the evening. When I click the Attach button, nothing happens. I've deleted 1000s of emails and compacted the folders, nada. My Thunderbird is up to date v153.4 on Win 10. Any ideas? Thanks, Andy.
no permite adjuntar archivos en el correo
Hello, after installing Thunderbird version 153.4.0esr, I'm experiencing the following issue: When I create a new message and try to attach a file, it doesn't work. I cli… (ďalšie informácie)
Hello, after installing Thunderbird version 153.4.0esr, I'm experiencing the following issue: When I create a new message and try to attach a file, it doesn't work. I click the “Attach File” icon, but nothing happens. How can I resolve this problem? Thank you