Zobrazujú sa otázky k téme:
Zobrazenie otázok označených:

The firefox built in VPN won't load any websites, help please?

I've been using firefox for a little while- maybe three months now. I'm no expert on any of the config options. I run firefox using the built in VPN that my friend showed… (ďalšie informácie)

I've been using firefox for a little while- maybe three months now. I'm no expert on any of the config options. I run firefox using the built in VPN that my friend showed me how to enable, and I've been using it since. But now, as of roughly today, whenever I enable the VPN, no websites will load. At all. When I turn it off, they load instantly. But whenever I turn it on, it just gets stuck loading forever and ever, never actually getting anywhere. I tried enabling network.dns.disableIPv6 in the config page, because that's what I saw on a mozilla support page- nothing. Didn't do anything. The browser.ipprotection.enabled is still on, and I didn't change anything in settings. There was a firefox update very recently, but everything still worked with the VPN on. I just updated my computer, but I don't think that's it either because it wasn't loading things earlier today either. Not sure how to fix this. Please help?

Otvorené 10

VPN limit not resetting after end of month

My Firefox VPN is still showing as nearing my limit, despite it now being October everywhere in the world. Why hasn't it reset to 50GB? I've tried restarting Firefox an… (ďalšie informácie)

My Firefox VPN is still showing as nearing my limit, despite it now being October everywhere in the world. Why hasn't it reset to 50GB? I've tried restarting Firefox and it didn't make any difference. It still shows "Getting close to your VPN limit. You have 2.2GB of 50GB left this month."

Otvorené 9 1 31

Request to enable VPN on my account / Firefox

I would like to use the VPN feature with my Firefox account, but it is not available or enabled for me. Could you please check my account and enable it, or let me know wh… (ďalšie informácie)

I would like to use the VPN feature with my Firefox account, but it is not available or enabled for me. Could you please check my account and enable it, or let me know what I need to do to get access?

Thank you for your help.

Best regards,

Otvorené 3

Firefox VPN exclusion list doesn't work as I'd expect / hope

'Just starting to use FF's VPN. My exception list failed to function as expected, but I think I understand why. I thought excluding the most reduced URL form (xyz.com) w… (ďalšie informácie)

'Just starting to use FF's VPN. My exception list failed to function as expected, but I think I understand why.

I thought excluding the most reduced URL form (xyz.com) would extend exclusion for qualifications of that site (www,xyz.com, subtopic.xyz.com). I don't track the variations a company transfers me through as it processes my inquiries / orders, but I'd have to know each one to exclude VPN on them as it stands.

Eg: statefarm.com switches to www.statefarm.com and my,statefarm.com and... onwards.

Perhaps I've missed something obvious! But glad to see the VPN there :^)

Otvorené 1

cant turn on vpn

the vpn button is with an x... i finisher registering my account, but there is no option to activate the vpn

Otvorené

I am trying to use the VPN feature to connect to BBC iPlayer in UK. Doesn't seem to work as BBC iPlayer detected that I am connecting from outside UK

I am trying to use the VPN feature to connect to BBC iPlayer in UK. I switched on the VPN in the browser and selected United Kingdom. It doesn't seem to work as BBC iPlay… (ďalšie informácie)

I am trying to use the VPN feature to connect to BBC iPlayer in UK. I switched on the VPN in the browser and selected United Kingdom. It doesn't seem to work as BBC iPlayer tells methat I am connecting from outside UK.

Otvorené 2

Can Firefox VPN look like a login from Iran?

I live in Belgium. I turned on Firefox VPN (indicating Belgium as the country) and logged into Facebook. Facebook then sent me a message asking if I had logged in from Ir… (ďalšie informácie)

I live in Belgium. I turned on Firefox VPN (indicating Belgium as the country) and logged into Facebook. Facebook then sent me a message asking if I had logged in from Iran. Is this a Facebook issue, a VPN issue, or something to be worried about?

Otvorené 1