Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Vyhľadajte odpoveď

Vyhnite sa podvodom s podporou. Nikdy vás nebudeme žiadať, aby ste zavolali alebo poslali SMS na telefónne číslo alebo zdieľali osobné informácie. Nahláste prosím podozrivú aktivitu použitím voľby “Nahlásiť zneužitie”.

Ďalšie informácie
Archivované

Fix: Type Error: oE is null (Windows XP) gbscoggin@yahoo.com Thks

gbscoggin

I have Firefox in Windows XP Recently rec'd error message

"Type Error: oE is null"

Everything runs fine, just don't know how to fix it.

Thks

Bruce Scoggin

I have Firefox in Windows XP Recently rec'd error message "Type Error: oE is null" Everything runs fine, just don't know how to fix it. Thks Bruce Scoggin

Všetky odpovede (2)

I think this problem is caused by McAffe, try disable it!

Upravil(a) Diego Victor dňa

Toddy_Victor

Did as you instructed. Seems to have worked.

Thanks

Bruce Scoggin

P.S. Am I @ risk by disabling the McAffee extension?