Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Vyhľadajte odpoveď

Vyhnite sa podvodom s podporou. Nikdy vás nebudeme žiadať, aby ste zavolali alebo poslali SMS na telefónne číslo alebo zdieľali osobné informácie. Nahláste prosím podozrivú aktivitu použitím voľby “Nahlásiť zneužitie”.

Ďalšie informácie
Archivované

Got a banner on Firefox that says Cookies are turned off, turn cookies on. How do I do that?

Kotrba

For the first time today a got a banner pop up when I was logging into Firefox that says Cookies is turned off, and that I should turn cookies on. Is that a valid request? How do I turn Cookies on?

Old Geezer

For the first time today a got a banner pop up when I was logging into Firefox that says Cookies is turned off, and that I should turn cookies on. Is that a valid request? How do I turn Cookies on? Old Geezer

Všetky odpovede (1)

Have you seen the article linked below.