Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Vyhľadajte odpoveď

Vyhnite sa podvodom s podporou. Nikdy vás nebudeme žiadať, aby ste zavolali alebo poslali SMS na telefónne číslo alebo zdieľali osobné informácie. Nahláste prosím podozrivú aktivitu použitím voľby “Nahlásiť zneužitie”.

Ďalšie informácie
Archivované

I need to search from the address bar off-line

alexistristan

I cannot connect my new Wireless N Network adapter without being able to got to Internet tools, Internet options, Advanced tab and then Settings and selecting "search from the address bar"- neither Explorer or Firefox shows the last two in my window- I do not see "settings" or "search from the address bar"- just not there. TIVO support said I need to be able to select that option before I can get the Wireless adapter to work.

I cannot connect my new Wireless N Network adapter without being able to got to Internet tools, Internet options, Advanced tab and then Settings and selecting "search from the address bar"- neither Explorer or Firefox shows the last two in my window- I do not see "settings" or "search from the address bar"- just not there. TIVO support said I need to be able to select that option before I can get the Wireless adapter to work.

Všetky odpovede (1)

It should usually work if you just type the page name in the location bar in normal online mode to access a router setup if that is what yo need to do.

Which search do you need to perform according to the instructions from TIVO?

If the adapter is installed and set up properly via the network settings then no further action should be needed for that part.