Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Vyhľadajte odpoveď

Vyhnite sa podvodom s podporou. Nikdy vás nebudeme žiadať, aby ste zavolali alebo poslali SMS na telefónne číslo alebo zdieľali osobné informácie. Nahláste prosím podozrivú aktivitu použitím voľby “Nahlásiť zneužitie”.

Ďalšie informácie
Vyriešené Archivované

How do I block a web site?

chaos09x

Alright, this website apparently isn't a pop up. While I'm typing, it just puts itself into a new tab. I can block the images on it, but I can't stop it from coming up. Why in the world can't I just block the entire website so it can't come up at all?

Alright, this website apparently isn't a pop up. While I'm typing, it just puts itself into a new tab. I can block the images on it, but I can't stop it from coming up. Why in the world can't I just block the entire website so it can't come up at all?
Čítať túto odpoveď v kontexte

Vybrané riešenie

and it definitely works, because i was having the EXACT same problem, site wont even come up if i put the webaddress in

Všetky odpovede (4)

http://www.dreambrides2011.com/asiannew/?t202id=39874&t202kw=us this is the retarded link that keeps spamming into my browser. It is -not- a pop up. I tried to load the pop up blocker. all it does is block the image on the page.

theres an add-on to block websites now

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/blocksite/

Vybrané riešenie

and it definitely works, because i was having the EXACT same problem, site wont even come up if i put the webaddress in

I have the same problem. I downloaded and added the suggested add-on but cant find any way to use it. there is no help or directions. I can not find the add-on anywhere in my menu or tool bars. The site I am trying to block is insideous and will not allow me to navigate to selected sites like facebook. It always redirects me to some (pretend) survey that requires me to buy things to leave it. I would appreciate it if anyone can enlighten me on how to use the blocker add-on.

Upravil(a) frankskahn dňa