Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Vyhľadajte odpoveď

Vyhnite sa podvodom s podporou. Nikdy vás nebudeme žiadať, aby ste zavolali alebo poslali SMS na telefónne číslo alebo zdieľali osobné informácie. Nahláste prosím podozrivú aktivitu použitím voľby “Nahlásiť zneužitie”.

Ďalšie informácie
Vyriešené Archivované

App Tabs open as full tabs when Firefox 8 restarts?

fredykhor

I've a few pinned App Tabs... and they all open as normal tabs when I restart Firefox?

So, now whenever I start Firefox, I'll have 4 small App Tabs on the left and 4 repeat app tabs open as normal tabs, a total of 9 tabs (including my home page)!?

Please help.

I've a few pinned App Tabs... and they all open as normal tabs when I restart Firefox? So, now whenever I start Firefox, I'll have 4 small App Tabs on the left and 4 repeat app tabs open as normal tabs, a total of 9 tabs (including my home page)!? Please help.

Všetky odpovede (1)

Vybrané riešenie

I've just solved this problem.... The problem started when I set my home page... with all the App Tabs in place... When I clicked "Use Current Pages" (didn't notice the 's' on Pages), it actually set all (including the App Tabs) tabs as my home pages.... So, when Firefox restarts, it opens all the tabs as home page! SOLVED.