Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Vyhľadajte odpoveď

Vyhnite sa podvodom s podporou. Nikdy vás nebudeme žiadať, aby ste zavolali alebo poslali SMS na telefónne číslo alebo zdieľali osobné informácie. Nahláste prosím podozrivú aktivitu použitím voľby “Nahlásiť zneužitie”.

Ďalšie informácie
Archivované

Yahoo hijacked my address bar and new tabs how can i restore google

gregorymeister

Whenever I open a new tab it defaults to yahoo search even when i uninstalled yahoo toolbar and set new tabs to my home page. Yahoo also shows in my address bar. What gives? I would prefer to have google for my search default new tab page

Whenever I open a new tab it defaults to yahoo search even when i uninstalled yahoo toolbar and set new tabs to my home page. Yahoo also shows in my address bar. What gives? I would prefer to have google for my search default new tab page

Všetky odpovede (3)

Did anyone answer this? I have uninstalled Yahoo! I have done the "about:config" and reset everything I can find. and yet it persists.. why?

here's the FIRST HALF of the source... how do I obliterate it? <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8"><title>Yahoo! Search - Web Search</title><meta name="description" content="The search engine that helps you find exactly what you're looking for. Find the most relevant information, video, images, and answers from all across the Web.">

and here's the SECOND HALF

iframe{display:block;border:none;margin:0;padding:0;width:658px;height:261px;overflow:hidden}.sa-collapsed,.sa-hidden{display:none!important;left:-9999px;filter:none!important;position:absolute}body.yptnr #at{margin-left:75px}#bd{margin-top:153px}#tabs li.new span{position:absolute;width:27px;height:14px;background:url('http://a.l.yimg.com/a/lib/s8/app-new-tag-20110419.png') no-repeat;left:10px;top:-11px}#sf .promo{margin:15px 0 0 11px;color:black;font-size:15px}#ft{margin-top:230px}#sbx{border:1px solid #B8C1CD;background:#DBDEE5;position:relative;padding:5px;border-radius:4px;-moz-border-radius:4px}#promo .y-dsp s{background-position:0 0;height:15px;top:2px;left:-23px}body.yptnr #tabs,body.yptnr #sf{margin-left:135px}body.yptnr #sbx{margin-right:75px}body.yptnr #logo{top:5px;left:-50px}body.yptnr #mkts{right:135px}#logo,#more-link span,#promo s{background-image:url(http://a.l.yimg.com/pv/i/us/sch/gr5/metro_sprite_20110907.png);}#promo .y-dsp s {background-image:url(http://a.l.yimg.com/pv/static/img/defaultSearch-201110050350.gif);}</style></head><body>

<a id="logo" href="http://www.yahoo.com/">Yahoo! Search</a>

<form id="sf" action="/search;_ylt=A0oGdVMFB.lO_AMA6mml87UF" accept-charset="utf-8">
<label for="yschsp" class="offscreen">Search query</label><input type="text" id="yschsp" class="sd" name="p" value="" autocomplete="off" autofocus><input type="submit" class="sbb-sd" id="yschbt" value="Search"><input type="hidden" name="fr" value="freeze" /><input type="hidden" name="fr2" value="sfp" /><input type="hidden" name="type" value="W3i_NA,132,3_6,Tab Search,20111145,6894,0,22,0" /><input type="hidden" name="iscqry" id="iscqry">

class="off-left"Search Assist

</form>
<a class="ypromo" href="/r/_ylt=A0oGdVMFB.lO_AMA62ml87UF/SIG=11ghh61hh/EXP=1323923333/**http%3a//www.yahoo.com/bin/set">Make Yahoo! your homepage</a>
<script>(function(){var d=document;if(!("autofocus" in d.createElement("input"))){try{d.getElementById("yschsp").focus();}catch(e){}}window.onload=function(){var h=d.getElementsByTagName("head")[0],o=d.createElement("script");o.src="http://a.l.yimg.com/pv/static/lib/syc_metro_201110110013.js";YUI_config={ura:{"searchbox":"#yschsp","logdata":{"origin":"syc","csrcpvid":"mFZKnkoGdTBJeOxyTrrregM_bFMCu07pBwUABuL7"},"spaceid":"95810469","api":"\/sdconfig?o=sd1\u0026sid=95810469","rev":"0.8.22","sbc":"#sbx","container":"#at","hclass":"sa-hidden","fclass":"shl-reg"}};h.appendChild(o);};}());</script></body></html>