Táto téma bola archivovaná. Ak potrebujete pomôcť, založte prosím novú otázku.
I followed the instructions to install the Put Tabs at the End, restarted Firefox and it still doesn't work. How do I get back to 3.6.22??? PLEASE
The upgrade to 3.6.23 took away my tabs. I use them constantly. I followed your instructions to add the plug-in, but it doesn't work. I did it twice to be sure. It doesn't work.
Všetky odpovede (3)
You can set the pref browser.tabs.insertRelatedAfterCurrent to false on the about:config page.
To open the about:config page, type about:config in the location (address) bar and press the "Enter" key, just like you type the url of a website to open a website.
If you see a warning then you can confirm that you want to access that page.
- Use the Filter bar at to top of the about:config page to locate a preference more easily.
- Preferences that have been modified show as bold (user set).
- Preferences can be reset to the default via the right-click context menu if they are user set
- Preferences can be changed via the right-click context menu: Modify (String or Integer) or Toggle (Boolean)
Cor-El, thank you, but the browser.tabs.insertrelatedaftercurrent was already set to false. Your instructions on how to get there were excellent. But unfortunately there must be something else not working correctly.
Did you install any tab related extensions?
In that case you need to make the changes in their options
Start Firefox in Diagnose Firefox issues using Troubleshoot Mode to check if one of the extensions or if hardware acceleration is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox (Tools) > Add-ons > Appearance/Themes).
- Don't make any changes on the Safe mode start window.