Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Vyhľadajte odpoveď

Vyhnite sa podvodom s podporou. Nikdy vás nebudeme žiadať, aby ste zavolali alebo poslali SMS na telefónne číslo alebo zdieľali osobné informácie. Nahláste prosím podozrivú aktivitu použitím voľby “Nahlásiť zneužitie”.

Ďalšie informácie
Archivované

Where can I go to download an older version of Firefox?

larrydeck

I am using OS X 10.5.8 on a PowerPC G5, but when I attempt to download Firefox from the Mozilla site, I get an error message that says my operating system is not compatible.

I am using OS X 10.5.8 on a PowerPC G5, but when I attempt to download Firefox from the Mozilla site, I get an error message that says my operating system is not compatible.

Všetky odpovede (1)

For older Macs that aren't supported in Firefox 4 / 5 / 6, try TenFourFox for PowerPC's running Mac 10.4.11 & 10.5.8 .
http://www.floodgap.com/software/tenfourfox/
http://code.google.com/p/tenfourfox/downloads/list

Or use 3.6.21
http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/all-older.html