Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Vyhľadajte odpoveď

Vyhnite sa podvodom s podporou. Nikdy vás nebudeme žiadať, aby ste zavolali alebo poslali SMS na telefónne číslo alebo zdieľali osobné informácie. Nahláste prosím podozrivú aktivitu použitím voľby “Nahlásiť zneužitie”.

Ďalšie informácie
Archivované

layout.css.devPixelsPerPx value too big, and I cannot access about:config because it changed the font size (I foolishly put 500! Idiot). Can I change this value without going thru about:config?

neilsey

I wanted to decrease the font size of the bookmarks toolbar, and found that altering the value of "layout.css.devPixelsPerPx" does this. I did not know what effect going higher or lower would have, and I foolishly entered 500. This has rendered the GUI inoperable - is there another way of changing the value, without going through about:config?

I wanted to decrease the font size of the bookmarks toolbar, and found that altering the value of "layout.css.devPixelsPerPx" does this. I did not know what effect going higher or lower would have, and I foolishly entered 500. This has rendered the GUI inoperable - is there another way of changing the value, without going through about:config?

Všetky odpovede (1)

You will have to edit the file prefs.js in the Firefox Profile Folder to remove that line or change the value to a more reasonable value.