Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Vyhľadajte odpoveď

Vyhnite sa podvodom s podporou. Nikdy vás nebudeme žiadať, aby ste zavolali alebo poslali SMS na telefónne číslo alebo zdieľali osobné informácie. Nahláste prosím podozrivú aktivitu použitím voľby “Nahlásiť zneužitie”.

Ďalšie informácie
Archivované

Clicking for a new tab brings up yahoo search instead of google as usual. What gives?

jfgillon

I always use fire fox and google is my home page. Today when i click to open a new tab instead of opening a google search page it opens a yahoo search bar. Google is my only search engine and I have no yahoo add-on. I have even blocked the site and it still pops up.

I always use fire fox and google is my home page. Today when i click to open a new tab instead of opening a google search page it opens a yahoo search bar. Google is my only search engine and I have no yahoo add-on. I have even blocked the site and it still pops up.

Všetky odpovede (1)

The "usual" action when opening a New Tab is to display a blank page. Something you installed changed that action, and it may not have the Yahoo name, so you need to figure out which addon did that change.

http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/troubleshooting+extensions+and+themes