Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Vyhľadajte odpoveď

Vyhnite sa podvodom s podporou. Nikdy vás nebudeme žiadať, aby ste zavolali alebo poslali SMS na telefónne číslo alebo zdieľali osobné informácie. Nahláste prosím podozrivú aktivitu použitím voľby “Nahlásiť zneužitie”.

Ďalšie informácie
Vyriešené Archivované

I have Windows 7 with ESET Security installed. My son loaded Mozilla Firefox, which includes McAfee Security -- will there be a 'security conflict' now with the 2 Security Programs "cancelling each other out" or not working properly?

AnonymousUser

I have Windows 7 with and installed ESET Security, which I got because i was told that was the only 'security pgm' that Windows 7 supported. My son re-loaded Mozilla Firefox (since we try to avoid Internet Explorer), now we also have 'McAfee Security' with it -- will there be a 'security conflict' with the 2 Security Programs "cancelling each other out" or not working properly? i

== Mozilla was loaded

I have Windows 7 with and installed ESET Security, which I got because i was told that was the only 'security pgm' that Windows 7 supported. My son re-loaded Mozilla Firefox (since we try to avoid Internet Explorer), now we also have 'McAfee Security' with it -- will there be a 'security conflict' with the 2 Security Programs "cancelling each other out" or not working properly? i == Mozilla was loaded

Všetky odpovede (1)

Vybrané riešenie

firefox don't come with security software and yes two security programmes will conflict uninstall mcafee