Vyhnite sa podvodom s podporou. Nikdy vás nebudeme žiadať, aby ste zavolali alebo poslali SMS na telefónne číslo alebo zdieľali osobné informácie. Nahláste prosím podozrivú aktivitu použitím voľby “Nahlásiť zneužitie”.

Ďalšie informácie
Otvorené

Firefox browser is not playing YouTube videos smoothly; the videos are choppy and lag frequently.

chongtecklim

I am using Firefox on an Android phone and experiencing frequent YouTube video stuttering and dropped frames. The video playback is not smooth even though my internet connection is stable. The problem happens repeatedly on YouTube, while the same videos play normally in other browsers. Please help me determine whether this is a Firefox performance, hardware acceleration, or video decoding issue and what settings I should check or change.

I am using Firefox on an Android phone and experiencing frequent YouTube video stuttering and dropped frames. The video playback is not smooth even though my internet connection is stable. The problem happens repeatedly on YouTube, while the same videos play normally in other browsers. Please help me determine whether this is a Firefox performance, hardware acceleration, or video decoding issue and what settings I should check or change.

Ak chcete odpovedať na príspevky, musíte sa prihlásiť do svojho účtu. Ak ešte nemáte účet, položte novú otázku.