Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Vyhľadajte odpoveď

Vyhnite sa podvodom s podporou. Nikdy vás nebudeme žiadať, aby ste zavolali alebo poslali SMS na telefónne číslo alebo zdieľali osobné informácie. Nahláste prosím podozrivú aktivitu použitím voľby “Nahlásiť zneužitie”.

Ďalšie informácie
Otvorené

Installing an extension from mypoints.com

Joseph Micalizzi

Trying to add an extension my mypoints.com, I have the site allowed for downloads but when I try, I receive a message that it is blocked from being downloaded.

Trying to add an extension my mypoints.com, I have the site allowed for downloads but when I try, I receive a message that it is blocked from being downloaded.

Všetky odpovede (1)

The site is weirdly coded. They trigger the download on mypoints.com/download-score from another third–party host using a combination of frames, scripting etc. that appear to the browser as not requested by the user, so it's denied. (Feel free to tell their helpdesk they have to fix this.)

Instead of pushing the download button, right–click on it to Copy the address to the XPI link, and using a new window Paste it in the location to download it.

The link to open/download is in reality:

 https://ucontent.prdg.io/extensions/mp/install/mypoints-score.xpi

If you try to open this on your own, the installation trigger should open correctly:

Položiť otázku

Ak chcete odpovedať na príspevky, musíte sa prihlásiť do svojho účtu. Ak ešte nemáte účet, položte novú otázku.