Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Vyhľadajte odpoveď

Vyhnite sa podvodom s podporou. Nikdy vás nebudeme žiadať, aby ste zavolali alebo poslali SMS na telefónne číslo alebo zdieľali osobné informácie. Nahláste prosím podozrivú aktivitu použitím voľby “Nahlásiť zneužitie”.

Ďalšie informácie
Vyriešené

How do I bookmark Firefox itself on my iphone?

7prwt56vr9

How do I bookmarkFirefox itself on my iphone?

How do I bookmarkFirefox itself on my iphone?
Čítať túto odpoveď v kontexte

Vybrané riešenie

This support question from Apple may help:

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/253663218?sortBy=rank

Všetky odpovede (3)

Hi

I am note quite sure what you mean. You should have the Firefox icon either on your home screen or in the application drawer.

Thank you.

It used to be a standard sized icon with all the rest but is no longer there.

After I wrote my question I found it in a small box on a dfnt screen containing several others.

I don't whether it was there as a seconday listing or whether I somehow reduced its size and moved it; but I can find again now.

(As you can tell, I'm not much of a techie.)

Thanks again.

Vybrané riešenie

This support question from Apple may help:

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/253663218?sortBy=rank

Položiť otázku

Ak chcete odpovedať na príspevky, musíte sa prihlásiť do svojho účtu. Ak ešte nemáte účet, položte novú otázku.