Vyhnite sa podvodom s podporou. Nikdy vás nebudeme žiadať, aby ste zavolali alebo poslali SMS na telefónne číslo alebo zdieľali osobné informácie. Nahláste prosím podozrivú aktivitu použitím voľby “Nahlásiť zneužitie”.

Ďalšie informácie
Otvorené

access denied to several sites

jibaro

I'm starting to get "access denied" when using firefox browser. Just got offer from AT&T for free coffee and clicked the link to signup and got the error: Firefox can’t connect to the server at ad.doubleclick.net. That's great because I don't want ADs, but as a result, no access to the AT&T website. SAD!

I'm starting to get "access denied" when using firefox browser. Just got offer from AT&T for free coffee and clicked the link to signup and got the error: Firefox can’t connect to the server at ad.doubleclick.net. That's great because I don't want ADs, but as a result, no access to the AT&T website. SAD!

Ak chcete odpovedať na príspevky, musíte sa prihlásiť do svojho účtu. Ak ešte nemáte účet, položte novú otázku.