Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Vyhľadajte odpoveď

Vyhnite sa podvodom s podporou. Nikdy vás nebudeme žiadať, aby ste zavolali alebo poslali SMS na telefónne číslo alebo zdieľali osobné informácie. Nahláste prosím podozrivú aktivitu použitím voľby “Nahlásiť zneužitie”.

Ďalšie informácie
Otvorené

Amazon passkey login is not working on my Android phone in Chrome or Firefox.

Sudhakar Gaikwad

I am trying to log in to my Amazon workforce account on Android. Amazon says a recent Chrome update is causing passkey sign-in issues and recommends Firefox. I set Firefox as my default browser, but I still get "No passkeys available" for my Amazon workforce account. Please help me understand why Firefox cannot access the passkey.

I am trying to log in to my Amazon workforce account on Android. Amazon says a recent Chrome update is causing passkey sign-in issues and recommends Firefox. I set Firefox as my default browser, but I still get "No passkeys available" for my Amazon workforce account. Please help me understand why Firefox cannot access the passkey.

Všetky odpovede (3)

Passkeys are provided by the device's system. My understanding is if something's wrong with the credential provider (might be a Wallet app or a third–party password manager storing these) all browsers will have the same issue providing it to the website.

This is a question for Amazon really as they potentially know the details of their Single Sign–On workflows, and what system features they leverage for that.

I am trying to log in to my Amazon workforce account on Android. Amazon says a recent Chrome update is causing passkey sign-in issues and recommends Firefox. I set Firefox as my default browser, but I still get "No passkeys available" for my Amazon workforce account. Please help me understand why Firefox cannot access the passkey.

And you made one with the site, and saved it on your device?

If you try the demo on passkeys.io/technical-details you can create one, save it, and apply it later normally, and just your corporate one doesn't work the same way?

Položiť otázku

Ak chcete odpovedať na príspevky, musíte sa prihlásiť do svojho účtu. Ak ešte nemáte účet, položte novú otázku.